Postal Museum Japan
Tokyo SKYTREE Town Solamachi 9F, 1-1-2, Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, 131-8139, Japan
- * The museum is located on the ninth floor. To reach it, take the elevator or escalator from Solamachi East Yard No. 12 to the eighth floor. Change there to the elevator for Life and Culture on floors eight through ten and get off on floor nine.
- * In visiting the museum, please use public transportation.
Access by train
- TOKYO SKYTREE Station
- * From Asakusa Station, 1 station, a 2 minute-ride on the TOBU SKYTREE Line, or a 15-minute walk
- * From Ueno Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line), transfer to the TOBU SKYTREE Line at Asakusa Station, 14 minutes.
- Oshiage Station (SKYTREE)
- * from Tokyo Station, take the JR Sobu Rapid Line and transfer at Kinshicho for the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, 16 minutes.
- * From Shinagawa Station, take the Keikyu Line or Toei Asakusa Line, a 25-minute through service
- * From Haneda Airport, take the Keikyu Line or Toei Asakusa Line, 42-minute through service
- * From Narita Airport, take the Keisei Narita Airport Line or Narita SKY ACCESS Keisei Line, a 59-minute through service.
- Asakusa Station
- * 5 minutes from Ueno Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line), a 15-minute walk to TOKYO SKYTREE
- Kinshicho Station
- * 9 minutes from Tokyo Station (JR Sobu Rapid Line), a 30-minute walk to TOKYO SKYTREE